Friday, September 17, 2010

Writing a News Report



Tital: Tyler Million's First Loss
Who? Tyler Million, Golf Champion
What? Tyler has his first loss of the season.
Where? Maitland Golf Course
When? September 1, 2010
Why? Golf Turnement
How? Tylers compatishion Jim Straight shot a hole in one at hole 8.

Details:
- the crowed went wild when the under dog Jim Won Against Tyler.
- Tyler states "It was my first loss, and my last loss"
- Jim states " I didnt picture myself winning against Tyler ever"!

             
         On September 1st Tyler Million has his first loss of the season in the RPG Tournament in New York. Thousands of Tyler’s fans came out to watch him play, and left disappointed when Tyler had lost. Tyler said after he lost to a news reporter " that was my first and last loss". Jim Cook the winner of the tournament and winner against Tyler States " I never thought I could beet Tyler, so playing him was intimidating". Jims Fans Went crazy over the win and how outstanding he played. As for Tyler he is still a legend just with a loss now, hopefully he can get back to his winning streak again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Heights High

Summer Heights High
I’m Director of Performing Arts – spread it.